Monday, April 13, 2009

Ressurection Sunday!

Praise the Lord!!!! He is Risen!!!!! What a glorious day Sunday was... The weather was perfect to celebrate the day our Savior conquered death and was risen from the dead! Oh, the peace we can now have knowing that we can live with Him someday because of the sacrifice He made for us!!! Thank you Father!!!!

Here are a few pictures from our day!

Our first family picture with Danny in it! L to R
Daniel, Mary, Dad, Mom, Lisa, Danny


My Precious Grandparents!
Helen and Roger Harrold


The love of my life Danny and Me!!!!


After our family meal at my families house we went to Danny's grandmothers place and spent the afternoon with her! She is so sweet!!!

1 comment:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

Hey Lisa!
I love all the pictures! It looks like you had a fun Easter.
Thank you for commenting on my blog.