Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fun in Jacksonville!

It has been way to long since my last post! I have been meaning to post about our day trip to Jacksonville for awhile now... So, here it is!

Danny and I met my best friend Stephanie and her Fiance B J in Jacksonville for a day of fun, fellowship, some yummy food, and pictures! Stephanie and B J braved the cold windy weather for me to take their engagement pictures! My sweet husband, stood out in the cold and mist with us and held all the stuff I wasn't using at the time. We tromped through the woods until we found the perfect spots! It was so much fun! They were so much fun to photograph and as an added treat Stephanie took a few pictures of Danny and I together!

It is so precious to see my best friend so in love! To see how much B J loves her is, *sigh*, so sweet!


Are these two not the sweetest couple?!



Stephanie's beautiful engagement ring! A family heirloom!

Lovely!!!


Me and my Precious Husband!!!


I LOVE kissing my husband!


Our wedding rings!

2 comments:

Mary Frances S. said...

Hey lady!

I'm so glad that I found you too! Love all of the beautiful photography! I'm following your blog now, so that I'll get updates all the time, yay!

Love you!

Fran

Unknown said...

so pretty, Lisa!! great job. hugs!!