Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Visit to the hay field!!!!






This post is about a week and a half over do... My computer was being worked on and I just got it back!!! Last week I took Chase and my cousin Josh to the hay field where my brother was working so they could have a ride in the " BIG" tractor!!!! We had so much fun taking our rides and then watching the hay baler!!!! It was so pretty and peaceful out in the hay field... Plus there was a wonderful breeze and the smell of fresh cut hay was just heavenly!!!! It was such a blessing to sit under a shade tree and watch the wonder on Chase's face as she took it all in!!! She had never seen such big tractors and she loved running in the big field!!!

1 comment:

~ McKenzie Elizabeth~ said...

I like the hay pics! It looks like you all had fun!:)

I too love the smell of fresh hay!

M.E. aka...

Kenzie Elizabeth