Sunday, August 3, 2008

End of summer...


I have spent my summer keeping three wonderful children... Mary Clarie 9, and Chris and Robert 7!!! They have been so much fun and a blessing to be around!!! I kept them on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and we had so much fun taking walks to the park going swimming at the pool, visiting my house and swimming in the pond, going to Monkey Joes, and so much more!!! I am sad to say, but also over joyed, that this summer was the last summer I will be nannying them! Their Mother quit her job to come home to be with her wonderful children!!!! I am so happy for her! I have been reassured that I will still be called on to babysit in the evenings and on some weekends when Mom and Dad want to go away for some alone time!!! Even though it is hard not nannying them all the time now I am always so happy when the Lord brings the Momma home to her children!!!

1 comment:

SingingLynnie said...

Yay! I hope you enjoy the blog world...it's very addictive! ;) Have a wonderful day!!