Friday, August 1, 2008

Ok so this is my first try at having a blog of my own!!!
I hope you will be patient with me as I learn how to use this thing!
I thought it would be fun, and encouraging to share with others the ministry I have with children by being a nanny!!! It is a challenging and wonderful job!!! The Lord has blessed me in so many ways with the families I work for and I would like to share it all with you!!! As many of you know children are such blessings and they say and do so many wonderful things... So my desire is to share my experiences with you in hopes of brightening your day or encouraging you in some way! I will also be using this blog to share things like my missions trips also... Pretty much anything that I do where I am working with children of all ages! The youngetst ones I work with are just teeny babies all the way up to the youth I work with at church!!!

So I hope you enjoy!!!

1 comment:

Whitney Creath said...

Hello Lisa,

Welcome to the blog world. :)