Friday, August 22, 2008

YAY!!!!!!!!


It is OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!! I am going to start keeping Chase full time on Monday, September 1!!!!!!
The Lord has blessed me so much and I can't wait to start keeping this precious child!!!!! I would ask for everyones prayers... One of the main reasons Chase's grandmother and parents want me to keep her full time is that she is behind in her speech and in some other areas. She seems to do so much better with one on one teaching. It is my desire that the Lord will use me to help this little girl, and also be able to teach her more about Jesus!!! I have already been able to teach her some simple songs about the Lord!!! Another blessing is that they want me to keep her until she starts real school! So that means for like the next three years I will have the opportunity to influence her for the Lord!!! So, please keep me and Chase in your prayers as we begin this great new adventure together!!!

No comments: